At the launch from left: Associated Battery Manufacturers (Ceylon) CEO M. Ramachandran, Browns Group Executive Chairman Ishara Nanayakkara, Brown & Company PLC Deputy GM Battery Division Ajith De Silva and Associated Battery Manufacturers (Ceylon) Head – Technical P.P. Midya – Pix by Daminda Harsha Perera By Senuri De Silva Associated Battery Manufacturers (ABM), the Sri Lankan arm of Exide Industries, together with the island’s sole distributor, Brown and Company PLC, launched five new batteries and now offers up to five years warranty. The batteries feature technology from India, USA and Japan, and have been fully tested for durability and performance in Sri Lanka. They have been designed to be a better fit for local climatic conditions while catering to the increasing demand for energy caused by various features in modern day motor vehicles.
February 19, 2015
- Factory visit (Naval Institute of Technology)
- ABM team step into the January New Year Celebrations with religious blessings
- ABM commemorating World Diabetes Day 2022 together with RDHS (Colombo) & MOH Ratmalana
- ABM Sport Club Volleyball Tournament
- Exide launches new automotive battery range exclusively designed for Cars & SUVs